Monday, April 22, 2013

Yesterday I wore an open back shirt.... + more cupcakes

Yesterday I wore an open back shirt for the first time in like LIFE.
It felt liberating. Or something.



My bakery (back fat rolls) are still there but slowly but surely this bakery will be closing shop!

Anywho I had a three day weekend.
I was just about always on the go
but it was a great weekend spent with amazing friends
and I was even like less than 50 feet from my girl crush Rihanna.
Ahhh she's just so darn cute.



So my main side piece came to visit (really she came to see Rihanna but whatever)
and on Saturday we had to go get cupcakes from my new favorite cupcake spot, Gigi's.
After having my favorite jamaican breakfast.
Ackee and Saltfish with Fried Dumplings.
Also some sweet plantains
Yummy.


Back to the cupcakes
Mmmmmh this time I got Candy Bar Crunch
Yellow cake with bits of Butterfinger® baked in, topped with Butterfinger® buttercream frosting and crushed Butterfingers



It was lovely.
She got White Midnight Magic annnnd the Champagne cupcake (no pic because it got devoured)  
Then we also got 2 for friends.



Red Velvet & Wedding Cake (she's getting married so it's so appropriate)
They were so amazing as usual.
No more cupcakes.
No more cake.
Until my friend's wedding that is and the cruise.
That's not until May though.
That's kind of far, right?


Saturday night was my running group Freakum Dress partaaay.
My favorite pic of myself.
Those squats look like they are working in THIS pic.
My boyfriend agrees. My life is complete.


Here's a pic of me & my partna.
We are trying to look sexy lol.



& then me and my main side piece. and all 3 of us :)
(she's going to roll her eyes at being call that)
(then roll them again for me saying that lol)
Love my friendsies.


Sunday was race day.
I signed up for this race on Wednesday.
I'm suppose to do one race a month.
The medal is awesome.
Glad I signed up though.
I know you want to know why.



Anyway, I kind of feel like my snacking is seriously getting out of hand lately.
I have got to get back on track.
After the cruise.
After the cruise.
It's always after something right? LOL.



My next get fit challenge starts on the 20th of next month.
I am going to give the LiveFit trainer 12 week challenge a try.
It's going to be hard but I know I need more strength training in my life.
I just don't know how I'm going to go a month without running.
Without cardio, fine.
Without running...... I'm going to die.
Yes they are two different things lol. 

How do you handle out of control snacking problems?
When is your next vacation?


xoxo, the coily bombshell ..... 
Please subscribe via email, RSS or follow via BlogLovin :) 
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! 
Thank you for reading :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...