Wednesday, September 24, 2014

OTF: Week 1 Update.

I have completed my 1st week of the challenge. It was a really great week. I can steadily see improvement in myself. When I first started working out with OTF my base pace on the treadmill was 5.5. Now I've improved to 6.3 with a push pace of 7.0-7.3 and an all out pace of 9.0-9.5.

To understand this: Base pace is a pace you can maintain for like 30 mins or more. Push pace is usually 1 to 2 mph over base and your all out pace is something you probably can't hold for more than 1 minute.


I was so happy to see that I had lost almost 6lbs in one week (well 9 days) ! Like seriously?! I mean I'm sure it was water weight for bad eating the last few weeks but still it felt so great. This coming week might not be so great since I just got back from Vegas and well.... you know how vacationing goes. 

Anyway, I am very confident that this challenge will be amazing for me and definitely help me reach my goals. 

Weekly Training Report

Thursday - 9.11.14

Saturday - 9.13.14

Monday - 9.15.14

Tuesday - 9.16.14

Wednesday - 9.17.14






Stats | Weight:
9.9.14: 174.2
9.18.14: 168.4 (-5.8)

 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...