Friday, September 26, 2014

OTF: Week 2 Update!

Week 2 is done! I only worked out 3 times since my last weigh in. Thursday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! I had planned on working out on Friday while in Vegas buttttt because of my delay and flight cancellation, that didn't happen! Oh well.

I didn't expect to see a weight loss and expected that I would have a pound or 2 gain because of the junk I ate in Vegas. Though I don't think I ate too terrible and I watched my liquor intake. However I was pretty much the same weight which I will gladly take!

My first day back working out was Tuesday. I got back on Monday afternoon. & I didn't realize how exhausted I was so waking up at 5:30 am for a 6:15 workout on Tuesday even after going to bed at 9:30 damn near killed me. I sucked at my workout. I even had to go in the bathroom after the treadmill section and sit on the floor because I felt light headed and just out of it. It took everything I had to finish the workout. But I did even though I burned the least amount of calories ever (480) and was heavily in Zone 1.

There are 5 heart rate zones.  I like majority of my workouts to be in Zone 3 and of course 4 - the orange zone!


Anywho, I hope I get a good number next weigh in! I have decided to do OTF 5 times a week. Tuesday - Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
Friday will be a complete rest day
& Monday I will maybe do 15 - 30 minutes of yoga but it will be optional.
So that is all for this past week.

Weekly Training Report

Thursday - 9.18.14
Tuesday - 9.23.14


Wednesday - 9.24.14




Stats | Weight:
9.9.14: 174.2
9.18.14: 168.4 (-5.8)
9.25.14: 168.6 ( +.2 -- Didn't expect much change thanks to Vegas!)


 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...