Thursday, April 25, 2013

I LOVE Running & my medal says so :) I came in 1st!

Meant to post this like 4 days ago
but I get distracted easily 
Anyway, this is the most awesome sauce medal EVER!







So on Sunday I ran in my 2nd 10K race.



I wanted to finish in under an hour.
My last race I finished in 1:07.
Well guys, I PR'd (59:35) and I CAME IN FIRST IN MY AGE DIVISION(25-29)!


Yeah I was super duper duper happy when they posted this up.
I lowkey screamed.
It was the first time this ever happened!



I've decided to only run smaller races now haha.
That's me strategizing.


The run for the most part until the results were posted kind of sort of 
sucked.
My ankle started bothering me at mile 2.
So I walked about a minute or 2 at mile 2, 3.1, 4, and 5.5.
Lately my ankle has been acting up.
My right ankle.
My right side is always the problem side.
So I've started doing my ankle stretches and strengthening exercise!
This isn't good.
But after I crossed the finish line, I had me some grapes, a banana, 1/4 of a bagel, and 2 mini donut bites. Small races seem to be awesome sauce.


I got this awesome mug for winning first place.



Anywho just thought I'd let y'all bask in my accomplishment!
Happy Thursday!!!

Did you accomplish something big or small this past few days?!






xoxo, the coily bombshell ..... 
Please subscribe via email, RSS or follow via BlogLovin :) 
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! 
Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...