Friday, May 31, 2013

Baggy sweats and oversized t-shirts.

It's crazy how things can change as time goes on. When I first started losing weight, I didn't care what I wore to the gym. Give me some baggy sweat pants and an overly sized shirt so I can pretty much hide my body and call it a day. But now as I get more into fitness and running, I love having cuter workout gear. Case in point, I was so excited that Old Navy was having a 30% off sale today for the entire store because I picked up two workout outfits. Matching and all. I love them. Especially the Run Rest Repeat shirt!



I had an awesome salad for lunch today from this place called Designer Greens. It gave me life. They have thee BEST salad!



Dinner was simple and quick. Subway, I ate fresh :).


I also went to a yoga class tonight after work at this place I kept passing by while running. The class was nice and so very relaxing exactly what I need to end my work week and start my weekend.



Last day of May. Oh how it has come and gone so quickly like this entire year. Way too scary. I guess it's scary because I'm not exactly where I want to be in life. I'm working on it. But in 6 weeks I will be 26. o_O.

Anyway, enough of that depressing nonsense, here are my May favorites.

Of course witnessing true undying love.



Visiting new places around the world. Key west, grand turk, and the Bahamas!



Going on a cruise.



Being surrounded by friends



Trying out a new breakfast recipe. Egg white oatmeal pancake!



Not running, surprisingly. Enjoying Livefit Trainer! So far so good.


Wearing a high waisted bikini without a cover up. A first in life.


So those are the highlights of May. 
Overall it has been a laid back month.
 I guess that is what happens when you go on vacation.
I could use another one.




xoxo, the coily bombshell

9 comments:

  1. You are so adorable! Looking forward to talking with you here in a few. :)

    xo, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable!? Me! You do so much for my ego lol. Thannks!

      Delete
  2. Now I'm going to have to find an Old Navy in Orlando! Also, how were the egg white oatmeal pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked them! Very simple and easy to make. Recipe is here: http://thecoilybombshell.blogspot.com/2013/05/egg-white-oatmeal-pancakes-simple-and.html

      Delete
  3. Your before/after picture is the first one that motivated me to click the link and read more of the story. Maybe because your highest weight is where I am now, 267. I also feel like I have an inner bombshell that want's to get out but anytime the door is cracked, ie, I lose a little weight she goes running back in. I turned 42 yesterday and I want to feel and be healthy. Where do I start? My weight is WAAAAY more mental/emotional than just loving food. Thank you and you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I am glad you were motivated to click my link! You have to let your bombshell shine!! I suggest starting by making healthier food choice. You don't have to go crazy all at once but little by little and counting your calories then of course incorporating some physical movement into that. Check out my tips page. I think it will help a lot! First step overall is changing your mindset and being absolutely ready for change and to lose weight! Hope this helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...