Friday, May 24, 2013

Fresh Friday!!

These are the top THREE things that made my week
 FRESH & FANTASTIC!





#1 Starting a new workout regime / plan -  A new workout program is always exciting and fresh. I started back going to an actual fitness center which is refreshing in itself and I am already enjoying LiveFit Trainer and have completed my workouts for this week.

#2 Trying a new recipe and enjoying it - I made egg white oatmeal pancakes for the first time this week and they were good! Definitely a new staple for my tummy to get good nutrients!

#3 Joining a new community full of like minded individuals -  I found out yesterday that I am officially a Sweat Pink Ambassador. So awesome because I love meeting and being surrounded by fitness enthusiasts like myself.  "Sweat Pink Ambassadors live the Fit Approach mission every day: they sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves."




Real Food Runner


What top 3 event made your week FRESH and FANTASTIC? Join the Link-up or use the comment section below!

Is this a 3 day weekend for you? Will you be eating well on Monday?

Me not so much. Just a bunch of homework.


xoxo, the coily bombshell

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...