Monday, May 27, 2013

I used the shower at my gym.


A little bit of yoga, a little bit of unnecessary shopping, a great salad, grey's anatomy season 6, and my exam. That is what my Saturday consisted of.

So for the first time ever, I used the showers at my gym. Never had I ever but it wasn't bad. Then afterwards I saw like 3 naked women in the span of 5 minutes. Interesting.


Pre-shower I spent twenty minutes in the sauna. It was uncomfortably relaxing.

Post shower I went and got me a low fat mango smoothie from Panera Bread. It was awesome sauce. Then it was time to head out for a little retail therapy.



First stop was this new Goodwill that just opened up. I like thifting. Especially for things that I can rip up and make into something better. Like old grandma jeans turned into high waisted shorts. DIYs can be fun. Though I only made shorts once, I have plans for more in the future. I ended up getting a cute outfit for work and two books. Blazer, slacks, pumps, and books = under $22. Don't judge my books either. I am a fanatic. Wish I'd read the books before the movies though. Oh well I know the books will be better. Almost always are.


Speaking of books. Goodwill book section is overwhelming. There is no order. I mean what can I expect, but I mean it'd be nice if there was some kind of order. So I wouldn't have to search and damn near go blind while crossing my fingers that I might get lucky and come across Born to Run or at least some other awesome book about running. But no that didn't happen. Insert sad face.



On my way to my next stop I made a pit stop for me some lunch. I decided on Jason's Deli. Had never been there but heard it was good. They have a lot of options and my indecisive self finally decided on the Nutty Mixed Up Salad. It was really good. No complaints.



Well there is one. Here is my receipt.



I just can never quite understand how people spell my name wrong. Like butcher it. I mean it's a very common adjective and noun. I just don't get it.

Next stop was my currently favorite boutique store. Etc Boutique. They were having a memorial day weekend sale so I had to pay them a visit. Unfortunately they are located directly next door to my favorite cupcake shop.


Oh the temptation. It was hunting me. Even in the store I ran across this candle.


It's a trapping zone I swear. I ended up getting two summery dresses which I love, some accessories, and NO CUPCAKES!





I promise you my dresses look way better than they do in these bland pics! :)



How was your weekend?
Are you a twilight fan?
Cupcakes or clothes?


xoxo, the coily bombshell

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...