Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TIP for tat: You should be peeing WATER!

It's Tip Tuesday


Water is so amazing.
You need to drink it.
& drink it well.
Water is free.
Kind of.
You might want to get a filter though.
Unless you live in like Rome, Italy.
Where you can find good FREE drinking tap water right on the streets.
I was in heaven.


You shouldn't wait until you're thirsty to drink water.
If you're thirsty, you're more than likely already dehydrated.
Not good.
If your urine is dark yellow or shoot yellow,
you're more than likely dehydrated.
Your pee should be so light that you are basically peeing water.



I drink on average
 (when I'm not slacking because let's be honest, I'm not perfect)
85 - 90oz of water a day.
I weigh between 155 - 165 so at minimum
I like to drink 80oz.
At minimum.

A good rule of thumb that is suggested
Is to drink HALF your body weight in oz.
So if you weigh 150. You should be drinking 75oz of water a day.

I always carry water with me.

When you wake up, drink a glass of water.
Before a meal, drink a glass of water.
After a meal, drink a glass of water.
When you feel hungry, drink a glass of water.
Before bed, drink a glass of water.
Drink it!
It's the easiest way to make your body healthier inside and out!



Have a great day!





xoxo, the coily bombshell

.....
Please subscribe via email, RSS or follow via BlogLovin :)
Comments are encouraged and appreciated!
Thank you for reading :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...