Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I gave in to the Teatox.

So I am an avid tea drinker. I overly love tea. Love it. Absolutely awesome. So I had been seeing all the latest craze about tea detoxes (or teatox) and finally I gave into it. I thought, why not? You drink tea all the time anyway. I just didn't want one that had too much of a laxative effect because I know that can't be too good for your body. So I was watching Scola Dondo on YT and she did a review on Flat Tummy Tea. Her review really got me and I ordered it that day. I got the 14 day flat tummy trim teatox and I started it on Sept 11.



2 weeks later, here are my results (taken on the 25th).  There was actually enough tea that it lasted me about 18 days. Gosh this is my 1st time actually really showing my GUT. Be nice to me.



Excuse the junky pic :-/


Please take into account that I did go on vacation for four days (Thursday - Monday 18th to the 23rd). While on vacation I did continue to drink the everyday tea - Missed Friday day tea and didn't drink night tea at all -  and Monday night I took the evening tea and let that sucker sit for 10 whole minutes so I could get a good flush from the junk over the weekend. TMI?

Sorry. Anyway I am pretty pleased with the results. Of course I have been working out consistently but what I love the most is that I have felt a lot less bloated. Especially while on my menstrual, I did not feel yucky and fat like normal.

As far as the night time "Afresh" tea went for those who are itching to know, I didn't experience any real "laxative" type effects. I don't think I went too much out of the norm but I hear if you don't have a good diet you make get more of an effect from it. However, I still do feel like it detoxified me.

My routine for the morning tea was drinking it after my workout. Then I would wake about 30 minutes to eat my breakfast. At night I would drink it about 30 mins to an hour after dinner usually when  felt myself wanting a night time snack LOL. It would help me not get one because once I drink the tea, there is no more eating! Anywho, def recommend this teatox for those looking to try one out!


I'm taking off this week and then on Monday I am starting another teatox. This one is from YourTea and it is the Tiny Tea detox. Crazy enough this is the first teatox I came across and have been following them on Instagram forever and finally I bit the bullet and purchased it. I would also say it was because of Scola's review. She did a great review on FTT, and then said that she liked TT better so I had to try it for myself. After this teatox, I'll be taking a break and if I like the effects of it I will probably do another one in December or January.


 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...