Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015.



Happy New Year! I expect great things from 2015. Great experiences. Great love. Great laughs. Great new friendships. A Great life in general. I hope to dedicate more time to growing my blog in the direction that I envision it to be. More fashion, some beauty, more life, and still my everyday struggles to reach my ultimate fitness goals. I'll get there one day. Before I'm 28 would be awesome but I'm not stressing THAT MUCH. By 30 though... I better have met said goal.



This year I pray many blessings to all of you. That you take 2015 by storm and don't like fear hold you back from reaching your goals. I envision great things for you so you must claim those great things. 

More on this later, but I have exactly 6 weeks before I will be on a plane heading to another continent. My life will be changing and I can't say I'm fully ready. I'm a little numb to it at the moment. So much to do. Not much time life to do it. But I am excited. Nervous. Scared. Happy. Sad. Just full of all emotions.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in. Wish you all a happy new year. Talk soon.


 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...