Friday, January 9, 2015

Nudey Tea | Quick Review


So my third teatox of 2014 was Nudey Tea.



First thing first,
this teatox has two teas. Daytime detox tea and bedtime detox tea. You take the daytime tea daily for 14 days. I drunk it after my breakfast. The bedtime tea you drink every other night for 7 nights. I drunk it 10mins to an hour before bed.

The benefits that this tea claims as per the website:
This intensive 14 day detox will assist you with your healthy eating and fitness plan to lose weight, speed up your metabolism whilst cleansing and detoxifying your digestive system.
Feel rejuvenated and energised from the inside out. A great start to a new you!
Now the review...

Honestly, I can't give a full review on this tea because of my terrible eating habits while I was taking it. However I can say these greats things about it.

  • I didn't feel bloated while drinking the tea
  • I do feel that the tea helped me not put on extra "water/bloat" wait during the holiday's
  • The tea (both of them) smelled amazeballs and taste great too sans any extra sweeteners
  • I didn't experience any "laxative" effects from the tea even though I thought I would being that my eating sucked.
  • Overall, I would try the tea again when I am eating healthy to see true results.
  • I would recommend giving it a go. 
Cons.  Can't say I have any. The tea didn't make me feel jiggery or dizzy like my previous teatox did. Drinking the tea daily and every other night wasn't demanding. & like I mentioned before it taste pretty good too. My only con that's not really a con is that I didn't eat as healthy as I wish to get true results!


Here are my results:





Disclaimer: This review is based on my own thoughts of the product however Nudey Tea did send me the 14 day detox for free. I was not compensated.
 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...