Thursday, April 11, 2013

Free Your Mind Thursday's!

Hey Hey Hey!

I woke up this morning and this first thing on my mind was "I want to run"!
So I got up, brushed my teeth, washed my face, threw on some workout gear and went to hit the pavement. 


I wanted to do a nice slow pace jog. Which I can never seem to fully do. 
I average 10:40 I think. 
I did 4.75 miles.
Towards the end I was tired & hungry and this song came on and got me pumping and through my home stretch. I love this song. Takes me back!
Free yo' minddddddd & the rest will follow!
If you never heard it... LISTEN!


It's Thursday. A great day to free your mind from the stress of the previous days and prepare for the weekend ahead. I love Thursday's. It means the work week is almost over and when I'm lucky - the next day is Pay Day! Don't we all love those day's. 

So take a moment to free your mind.
Relax.
Meditate.
Do some yoga.
Forget your stresses.
Get a workout in and enjoy your day!


Don't you just love when an awesome song comes on at the end of your run that just pushes you??


xoxo, the coily bombshell

3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look AMAZING!!! I have recently rediscovered my sweet-tooth!! And for me, at the end of a run, no matter WHAT...I end on Beyonce/Justin Timberlake/Britney Spears.

    When those songs are playing, I can always finish strong!! Haha so lame of me with those choices, but the beats just carry me home!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thee most humongous sweet tooth. It is terrible. Luckily I've learned to control it muccchhhh better!!! LOL!

      Those are good artist!! I'm actually trying to get my running playlist together this weekend and they will surely be on it! I can especially get hyped from a Beyonce song! Not lame at all :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...