Thursday, April 11, 2013

My boyfriend is a pusher....


Yup. He's a pusher. 
He made me go to Sweet!
I have only had Sweet! once before 
and I remember I felt like I was eating diabetes.
So I never went back.
But people swear by this place.
I mean the owner is a two time winner of Cupcake Wars.
& maybe a third time???!



But he wanted something Sweet 
particularly a cupcake and Gigi's is about 20 mins away
& was closed by 9pm.
But Sweet! was still open.
He had never been.
So we went. So he forced me to go.
I stuck to getting mini's though.
No I couldn't say no.
Sorry it's cake.


Who says no to that?!
Crazy people I say.
Anywho I ended up with these bad boys (PB&J & Smores)


and he got this big boy (Red Velvet).




Now the mini was all I needed.
I only ate one. The PB&J one.




I have been talking about a PB&J cupcake
sense I had the ultramini one in New York during Christmas time.
It was yummy I must say.
But I still think Gigi's is my heart & soul.
The other one will be eaten tonight.
Yup.


Sure will.
Won't be wasted if it's under this here roof.
After this one.
No more cupcakes til ----- next weekend.
I promise. 
Work hard. Train hard. Eat a cupcake. 
Occasionally :).


What is a dessert you just can't say no to if it's placed in front of you?
Do you have a favorite cupcake spot?
Did you workout today? How was it?!




xoxo, the coily bombshell

2 comments:

  1. Red Velvet and German Chocolate cupcakes are my Kryptonite!! Lol. I wish my husband and son would love them just as much as I do, so I won't feel as guilty eating them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL mmmmm chocolate!
      But it's always better to have a partner
      in crime when eating cupcakes!

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...