Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIAW: A little bit of this & that.



On Tuesday I, started my day with a repeat of Monday's breakfast. I enjoyed it so much. A 12 oz cup of a delicious green smoothie with an almond butter, jelly, and banana omelet. It has this sweet but not overly sweet taste and you still taste the wonderful egg. If you've never tried it. TRY IT NOW.  Like today.



For lunch, I had one of my favorite foods. Deliciously loaded SWEET potato. 
It was so great. I hadn't had it in over 2 weeks.
Like two wholleee weeks.
Ridiculous right?!
I also used the last of my pre-made turkey burgers.
Blah. Now I have to make more like tomorrow.
Which means some quick grocery shopping.


For afternoon snackage I had a cup of popcorn, with one brownie brittle,
 and about 15 Kashi cheese crackers.
OMG these are my new favorite snacks. Especially the cheese crackers.
I am a recovering Cheeze Its addict and these taste just as amazing!
But with better healthier ingredients.
Heaven!



Then for another afternoon snack, I finished off my leftover green smoothie from the batch I made this morning. More greens and fruit! Yayyy!! Winnnnninnngg!


Dinner was yummy. I used my slow cooker to slow cook (obviously) my sirloin steak and then after reading Hunger Runner Girl eats blog, I decided to roast some broccoli. It was delicious.
Olive oil, garlic powder, and some lemon pepper seasoning = awesomeness! I also had some brown rice & quinoa on the side.



Late night snack attack while doing homework = cantaloupe.


& two girl scout peanut butter cookies. 




Can't wait for this week to be over.
Last week of my first semester of grad school.
Thank ya jesus. 


Just me & you Ryan.


xoxo, the coily bombshell ..... 
Please subscribe via email, RSS or follow via BlogLovin :) 
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! Thank you for reading :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...