Saturday, May 4, 2013

Bon voyage!

Hey everyone! Just a really quick post because I am going to not update after this until probably the week of the 13th! Why you ask?! Well one of my lovely friends is getting married tomorrow and then we're off to set sail to the Caribbean!
I can't wait to update yall on my cruise!  I haven't been on a cruise since 2009 and back then I wasn't fit and healthy and loving my body as much. This time, new me is ready for some fun in the sun!  & yes in case you are wondering I do plan on working out / running a bit while out at sea!  As I will be eating way too well :).
Last night was the bachelorette party and it was so fun. I miss my friends that have moved so far :( . Anywho time for bed. Talk to you guys in a week or so!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...