Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Chair massages, rice krispy treats & Zucchini Turkey burgers!!


I know that reading is fundamental. I know this. But my attempt at trying to catch up on the gazillion posts I missed from my favorite bloggers kind of sucks. Like sucks monkey balls. When you have your favorite bloggers, when you miss posts, it’s like you’re missing out on their life. They’re my blog buddies. I want to know what’s happening every moment. I’m not pathetic either. I have real life friends too. Like 10 of them. Hmph.


Anywho that’s what I did for a couple hours today. Between work, and homework, and working out, and trying to relax a bit. Whew, my life is too much for me. Case in point. Up until this morning, I thought memorial day was the following Monday, not this Monday. Imagine my surprise had I not figured this out today and ended up at work on Monday. Talk about pissed.

I signed myself up to get a 15 minute chair massage tomorrow at my job. I’m excited. I need it. I mean I need a full body 90 minute massage with a 25 minute facial, scalp massage. and throw in a mani and pedi as well but this will have to suffice for now.

Today I felt so – blah – like out of it. Didn’t want to be at work and had a sweets craving. I ended up eating a banana (yay for healthy) and a rice krispy treat (oopsy).



 But I’m back on track. No more slip ups. Today. I mean it’s almost over. How much damage can I do?


Yesterday I did a little food prep and made Zucchini Turkey burgers. It was my first time. I came up with the idea after putting zucchini in my omelet that morning to why not try to add some veggies to my turkey burgers. Get veggies in where you can! They came out good! I'll be posting the recipe this week.



Anyway I need to get back to this thing I call homework that I am avoiding.
Hope you all had a great wednesday!

.
.
.

What did you eat today?
Ever just add veggies to something random like turkey burgers and pray for the best?





xoxo, the coily bombshell
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...