Thursday, October 9, 2014

OTF: Week 4 Update!

Week 4 is donnneee!!! This week I was determined to improve myself.



After gaining weight last week I knew I had to go the distance this week. Eating super clean and getting out of my comfort zone in the workouts. I've definitely been pushing myself in the workouts because as you will see I have been heavy in the 'pink' zone. The orange zone has been temporarily changed to the pink zone in honor to raise Breast Cancer Awareness :)! .

I think I ate super healthy this week and only had a 'cheat meal' on Thursday when I went out to lunch with my co-workers. I had this amazing veggie burger. Veggie burger isn't really unhealthy but the bun ..... yeah that bun. Then I got zucchini fries instead of regular fries. Sadly I wish I had gotten regular or sweet potato fries because I did not like the zucchini fries at all! But I guess that is good.... being that they were lightly fried.




I was able to do a 6.4 base pace this week. Next week I'm upping to 6.5 - 6.6. I definitely think I am getting much faster and can't wait to get back to running to really see the improvement in my speed. However I don't want to push myself too much because I do want to make sure that I am spending enough time in Zone 3 during my workouts so that I am burning that fat all the way off! Burn baby burrrrrn!

I guess my body just lost its footing and had to readjust itself because this week it showed out with my weight lost! 6lbs! I have to keep this up. I'm so close to being back in the 150s. My goal is to lose 5 more pounds by the end of this challenge which is 2 weeks from today (Oct. 23 is the big day)! I have to stay focus and keep pushing! No more weight gains!



Weekly Training Report


Thursday - 10.2

Saturday - 10.4

Sunday - 10.5

Tuesday - 10.7

Wednesday - 10.8






Stats | Weight:
9.9.14: 174.2
9.18.14: 168.4 (-5.8)
9.25.14: 168.6 ( +.2 -- Didn't expect much change thanks to Vegas!)
10.2.14: 169.6 (+1)
10.9.14: 163.4(-6.2) ^_^





 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...