Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tiny Teatox - Halfway point.


In my last post regarding my first teatox, I mentioned I was starting another one in a week. Well that week has come and gone and I just completed 14 days with YourTea Tiny Teatox. Unlike my first teatox, this one is 28 days and not 14. It is also a lot more demanding which I can't say I love. About two days in, I wish I had only gotten the 14 day teatox.


I mean I love tea. I'm a teahead but drinking 3 cups of tea every day is overkill, even for me. Especially because you have to kind of time it according to when you plan to eat as you are suppose to drink the tea 30 mins before or after each main (breakfast, lunch, dinner) meal. I drunk mine 30 minutes before. So if you have a super busy schedule you might only be able to drink it twice a day.


So let's get down to it. 14 days in, what are my thoughts. Well the ones I haven't already listed I guess LOL.

The flavor. Strong but I like it. Sometimes I put a tsp of honey when I want it a little sweet but most times I just drink it as is which is strong LOL. If you're not a tea drinker you might need some sweetener like honey or stevia.

Side effects. My first few days of drinking the tea I felt weird after drinking it. Maybe even a tiny bit nauseated but it only last about 5 to 10 minutes. I don't feel this way any longer when I drink it.

Laxative effect? The tea claims to not have any ingredients that would cause a laxative effect however it will make you clean out your system. Meaning you might go more "regular" if you don't already. Personally I didn't have any problems as I am already pretttty regular (TMI - sorry not sorry we all poop people!)

Bloat. I must say this is my favorite part with these detox teas and this one is no exception. Throughout this whole 14 days, I haven't felt bloated once and this past week I was even on my menstrual. I also (though can't say if it is the tea) didn't experience any cramping. However some cravings were still there but no feelings of being bloated or that dreaded "fat" feeling.

Energy. I can never tell with these teas if my energy is different. I think I am pretty energized as can be (with waking up at 5:30am on most days). So can't really comment on that.

So I think that is all. I will continue the process of course. 14 more days to go. Hope I can stay dedicated. So far I have only missed drinking the tea three times.

Before I end, I know what you've been waiting for and here it is. Before and "during". This is of course with healthy eating and working out 5 times a week.




 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...