Friday, November 14, 2014

Embrace Your Style | Dresses + Toms


 Happy Friday! Thought I'd let you lovelies see my favorite outfit from this week. I think this year I have truly come more into my personal style. It's so fun "playing" dress up. I wore this out for a lunch date. Simple and cute for this warm fall day. 
.
.
.



Dress is an oldie but goodie from Forever 21.



Adore this bag. Got it back in September to take with me to Vegas. Perfect size to wear as a crossbody or clutch. Thanks Charlotte Russe.



Kimono was an impulse purchase I picked up while in Cali over the summer. I went into Forever 21 to find a top for my birthday outfit and also feel in love with this. It has been a staple ever since. I think I wear it at least once a week.





Comfy. Cute. Simple. Toms.




One of my favorite necklaces is my 'OMG' necklace.
I also love this bow belt that I've had for a while now. Got it from Charlotte Russe .




"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."




FIN.





 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...