Saturday, November 8, 2014

Yourtea | TinyTea - 28 day teatox | Review

Thank you to the heavens above, those 28 days are up!




Okay so I have completed my 2nd teatox. This one was by the company YourTea and it is called Tiny Tea. I purchased the 28 day teatox. Let me tell you... I don't think I ever want to do another 28 day teatox again. I love tea. I really do. But Jesus, Joseph, and Mary was it annoying having to drink 3 cups of tea a day. Maybe if it was 1 cup a day, and then 2 cups every other day or something like that it wouldn't have been so draining to my soul. But I got so annoyed having to 1) Remember to drink it 30 minutes before I was ready to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner and 2) Having to drink it 3 times a day. Granted I missed drinking it a 3x a day a few days but I always at least drunk it twice.

So let's talk about my overall feelings about the tea and how it worked for my body. I think it worked well. I didn't bloat much and I can see a difference in the results. Energy wise, can't say I paid much attention to it. Like I said on the review at the halfway point of this teatox, I am pretty energized already just from what I eat and working out. Towards the end I started getting symptoms I had in the beginning - feeling weird, lightheaded and a little nauseated post drinking of the tea. I also experienced this when I first started drinking the tea for the first few days. Also I had a couple tummy aches back to back during my last week of drinking the tea. Now I can't say if the tea caused it or not but just stating the facts.

Would I recommend this tea? Honestly, if you don't mind the demand of having to drink the tea 3 times a day, then sure. I recommend you to try it. However, if I do another teatox, I think I would go back to flat tummy tea. That is my preference. I like drinking it only ever morning and then every other night or every third night. I also think I prefer the taste of flat tummy tea and liked that it was loose leaf tea.

P.S. I still have about 12 bags of the tea left. From days when I missed drinking it. I will save those from tough times during the holiday. But I just couldn't continue on LOL.

 Here are my before and afters! 

 These results of course are with working out 5x a week and eating healthy 85% of the time. 

 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...