Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Welcome to November - Update :)

Just an update on life in general :) .

Fitness. If you read my blog religiously, well then you know I just completed a 6 week challenge where I lost 11.6 lbs total. This challenge was through OrangeTheory Fitness. You can check out this post to read more about what OTF is all about. I'm loving it so much and feel like this is going to take me to my next level of fitness. I am also on another challenge. It is a 60 day challenge and ends Nov 23rd. :)  


Health.  Last update I talked about self diagnosing myself with possibly having plantar fasciitis. I took off two weeks from running and since then haven't had any issues with my foot. However besides doing about 3 miles a day during my OTF workouts, I haven't hit the pavement for any distance running. I haven't even run outside since about August I think. So yeah hopefully the rest was all I needed because I plan on getting back to my distance running come January or late December. For now, my focus is on reaching my goal weight. I miss running though. 

Reading. Currently I'm reading Mockingjay and Gone Girl. I wanted to read Gone Girl before the movie came out but that didn't happen. But I didn't see the movie so no biggie - heard it was a really good movie though. Hunger Games: MockingJay I was been suppose to read. I finished the 1st two books in the series way back in like 2012 I think. Before the first movie came out but then I wasn't ready to finish the series so I took a break but now I must finish before the movie comes out in November. I even refuse to watch the commercial previews because I don't wanna know what is happening LOL! 


Fashion. I haven't been keep y'all updated with my latest fashion finds but I did do an adorable video about how to stay a plaid flannel shirt during fall. Make sure to check that out on Youtube

Beauty.  I need to slow down on my buy of make up products that is for sure. Currently I am loving my MAC Skin Finish powder in Deep. It is perfect powder foundation when I need something quick and perfect coverage for me. I'm getting better with eye make up and I love the new Urban Decay Vice 3 palette I brought. 

Life. School is driving me insane. I have so much to do and i feel like not enough time to do it. I have 2 research papers. 1 is 12 - 15 pages double spaced that I just turned in on Sunday - hence why I been MIA! -  and the other is 10 pages SINGLE SPACED. Yes you read that correctly. My teacher is evil. On a happier note, I'm on the road to Korea. If you didn't see my post from earlier this month, I'm applying to be an ESL teacher in Korea in the Spring so send me positive vibes that I get a good job placement!


Well that's the update! Hope all is well. Talk soon.


 photo SignatureFabulous3_zpsfffe575f.png
Follow on Bloglovin
Want to share this post? It's easy! Just use the buttons below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...