Sunday, April 14, 2013

Challenge ACCEPTED!

How do you like your smoothies?
I like mine GREEN.
So why wouldn't I hop on the opportunity to be apart of a green smoothie challenge?

So Katherine at Real Food Runner, one of the blogs I stalk follow,  is hosting a Green Smoothie Challenge along with some other awesome sauce bloggers. 



If you aren't a green smoothie drinker, here is your chance.
Last year around this time I had no clue what a green smoothie was 
and now I am so happy I discovered them.
Great for anytime of the day if you ask me.
& there are so many variations from really simple ingredients to getting really creative
 and just throwing stuff into your blender and hoping for the best.
At least that's what I do sometimes now and so far, so good.


Come on this challenge is easy peasy.
1 green smoothie a day for a week starting Monday, April 22.
For full details click here
I know you want to do it.
Come on!
You'll get strength like Popeye!
Up for the challenge?
 Go here and comment to let her know you're in it to win it (too much Bring It On).
& leave me a comment as well please!
I'd love to know that you're committing to something so great!






xoxo, the coily bombshell 

 .....
Please subscribe via email, RSS or follow via BlogLovin :) 
Comments are encouraged and appreciated! 
Thank you for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. great post, girlfriend =) can't wait for next wk!!! looking forward to seeing the recipes you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...