Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Favorites & Hello May.

It's scary how fast these months fly on by.
Wasn't it JUST March.
I always say that every month because it is scary how the days just disappear.
Here are some of my favorite things from April
besides the normal things like spending time with my loves!


Running in my 2nd 10K and placing 1st in my age group!


Trying a new type of workout. TRX!


Not weighing myself weekly. It was hard but neccessary. I'm in Scale rehab.




Running my fastest 5K for Boston.


Trying a new recipe. Banana Bread!


Finding a random act of kindness on my car.


Trying out a completely Vegan restaurant!




Cupcakes. I ate a lot of cupcakes last month. No regrets.




Seeing my girl crush live in Concert. Oh Rihanna have my babies.


Gaining "friends" on my blog <3333333






As you all know if you read my blog post from this morning, I am participating in the Chobani Challenge. May Goals are simple.
1. Get organized.
This means. Getting a planner. Using it. Using my phone as well as a planner. Making to do list the night before for the next day. Sticking to the to do list as much as possible.  Making weekly to do list. Prepping food. Making weekly food lists. All of that. Get organized and stop procrastinating is the goal!

2. Run Less, Strength train more.
Starting May13th I will be running less and strength training more for the next couple months.
Going to give the LiveFit Trainer a try.
I had to wait because next week I'm on vacation, on a cruise so yeah.
I will be doing whatever workout I can get in. There's a track on the cruise so yayyy for running in the middle of the ocean!

Both of these will be hard but are necessary.
I will try my best.




Any goals for May?!




xoxo, the coily bombshell

2 comments:

  1. Nice, TRX is a lot of fun, I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was hard but I enjoyed it! Definitely going back!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...