Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Spinach Pizza Recipe + WIAW

Food makes me happy and I am glad that I now have a healthy relationship with it. 
So that I can enjoy it without overdoing it. 
Here are my favorite eats from the past few days. 

I had a phenomenal salad from Designers Green. It's this real exclusive salad and sandwich please. 
By exclusive I mean there are only 2 of them so yup, exclusive.


On Sunday I relaxed at the park and ate me some Italian Ice. So yummy and it has no fat, no high fructose corn syrup, and is only 15 calories per ounce. Can we saw awesome?!




Sunday evening I made me some protein treats for the week. This Cinnamon Swirl Protein bread is soooo good. I forget that it's actually healthy. 


I love these little kiddy crunch packs. Only downfall is the apples aren't organic. 


I made an awesome pineapple chile salmon Monday thanks to Mr. Crockpot. 


I was craving some yummy ooeey chocolate icey goodness so I pulled out my stash. My little baby ice cream. 3.9oz of deliciousness and it is all I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. 









Pizza is universally awesome. 
Like who doesn't like pizza?
The cheese, the crust, the cheese, the greasyness...  ahhhh
However, Pizza isn't usually the healthiest thing to eat.
BUT it can be.
Okay maybe not the healthiest but you can "healthify" it and I did.

Spinach Pizza.


Ingredients.

Crust (I brought mine already made from whole foods because I am lazy but feel free to make it from scratch!).
Pizza sauce.
2% milk part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
Spinach
Seasonings of choose.

This is a really simple recipe. You lightly oil the crust with olive oil. Spread the sauce on top. Don't over do it. Then pack on the spinach and top with the cheese. Keep the cheese to as minimum as you can :)! As you will see I did it backwards in the pictures and ended up having to put a little bit more cheese on the top after it started cooking. After you put on the ingredients, season it a bit. I put parsley, basil, garlic and oregeno on mine. Bake in the oven for about 15 mins or until cheese has melted well. Enjoy. I made a pan size one for myself.









Nom Nom Nom. It was good!



What is your favorite guilty pleasure when it comes to food?
How will you be working out today? Cardio? Lifting? Resting?
- lifting of course! It's hard not to run today being that it's nat'l running day but I'm sticking to the livefit program. No cardio.

Here from the link up!? Say hi! Thanks for stopping by!




xoxo, the coily bombshell


4 comments:

  1. Oooooooh I need that recipe for pineapple chile salmon!!

    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very simple. I brought a pineapple chile marinade and cooked it in it (using my crockpot) and voila! :)

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so yummy! Where did you find the little kid's fruit packs? I need to find quick stuff to pack for work lunches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walmart & Target. In the produce sections! I love them :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...